100 days of Prep!

Yesterday we had been at school for 100 days! We did lots of different activities. In Writing we wrote about what we would do if we had $100. Dallas said he would buy a bike if he had $100. Shyanne said she would save her money so that she could buy a car. Ayden said he would buy a takeaway for dinner. In Numeracy we got to go to all of the Prep classrooms for different activities. We made necklaces with groups ofย 10 fruit loops, we made 100 crowns with groups of 10, we painted groups of 10 dots to 100, we played a race to 100 game and we made a 100 monster too! We had a great day!100 days 2 100 days

13 thoughts on “100 days of Prep!

1. Hi Prep W,
    Your blog is fantastic and I have really enjoyed reading it. It looks like you are all having a great time at school. I’m looking forward to reading some more posts from you all.
    See you soon,
    Miss Fergusson ๐Ÿ™‚

2. Well done Prep W! Congratulations on completing 100 days of school. I love your hats; you look like two little princesses. Can’t wait to see you soon in the Art Room!

3. Hello Prep W
    We have just had a look at your blog. It looks amazing! We are starting a blog too. It looks like you had fun celebrating 100 days of school.
    From Prep Y ๐Ÿ™‚

4. 100 days of school, what a big achievement! It looks like you’ve enjoyed them all. I hope the rest of the year goes well too and I look forward to seeing more of your posts.